Frequently Asked Questions & Disclaimer
1) MLT will hold your reservation up until 15 minutes before the start of the performance; after that point, any unclaimed reservations are released to the waiting public on a first come, first serve basis.
2) We accept RESERVATIONS up until 3 hours before the start of a performance; if you make your reservation after that point, we will not receive it in time to honor it.
3) All tickets are claimed and paid for at the door with cash, check, Visa, Mastercard and American Express. The box office opens about one hour before the start of the performance.
4) If for some reason you need to cancel or modify your reservation, please resubmit the reservation, noting in the "comments section" what we need to know!
5) Waiting list - we can only take in-person requests to be added to a waiting list for a sold out performance, and only after the box office has opened for that performance.